For our June presentation, speaker RJ Salicco will explore
- The basics of Ant and how to create and structure your build.xml:
- Core Ant tasks for compiling and packaging
- How to deploy and execute Java applications
- Customizing/extending Ant with custom Ant tasks
- Lastly, using Ant for build automation including
- code coverage,
- dependency management
Speaker: RJ Salicco
Networking: 6:30 pm
Presentation: 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
GCA Technologies Solution
4919 Memorial Hwy. Suite 150
Tampa, FL 33634
If you plan to attend, send RSVP to vvivien at yahoo dot com.
Arrive early, building's main door locks automatically at 7:00 pm.
There will be door prize give aways!
Sun Micro Systems